Welcome to InterProSurf
- User can use any four letter Protein Data Bank ID to find interface residues in any protein complex. Please use "PDB Complex" option.
- User also can upload their protein complex to find interface residues. Please use "User Complex" option
- Predict interacting residues on a monomeric protein surface using patch analysis.
- Predict interacting residues on a monomeric protein surface using cluster analysis.
- Negi SS, Schein CH, Oezguen N, Power TD, Braun W, InterProSurf: a web server for predicting interacting sites on protein surfaces, Bioinformatics, 23, 3397-3399, 2007
- Negi SS and Braun W, Statistical analysis of physical-chemical properties and prediction of protein-protein interfaces, J. Mol. Model., 13, 1157-1167, 2007
- Negi SS, Kolokoltsov AA, Schein CH, Davey RA, Braun W., Determining functionally important amino acid residues of the E1 protein of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, J. Mol. Model., 12, 921-929, 2006
This service is provided freely to the scientific community for the purpose of scientific research. There is no warranty for the service, either expressed or implied. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the service is with the user. In no event will Sealy Center for Structural Biology be liable for any damages, including any general, special or consequential damages arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use this service.