(Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, all resources from curie.utmb.edu and fermi.utmb.edu will be unavilable from Jan 8 to Jan 11th 2016. )
Welcome to InterProSurf
- User can use any four letter Protein Data Bank ID to find interface residues in any protein complex. Please use "PDB Complex" option.
- User also can upload their protein complex to find interface residues. Please use "User Complex" option
- Predict interacting residues on a monomeric protein surface using patch analysis.
- Predict interacting residues on a monomeric protein surface using cluster analysis.
- Negi SS, Schein CH, Oezguen N, Power TD, Braun W, InterProSurf: a web server for predicting interacting sites on protein surfaces, Bioinformatics, 23, 3397-3399, 2007
- Negi SS and Braun W, Statistical analysis of physical-chemical properties and prediction of protein-protein interfaces, J. Mol. Model., 13, 1157-1167, 2007
- Negi SS, Kolokoltsov AA, Schein CH, Davey RA, Braun W., Determining functionally important amino acid residues of the E1 protein of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, J. Mol. Model., 12, 921-929, 2006